adbrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, August 20, 2007

Trickster Online

Trickster Online

Hello everyone.. This is my first entry of the month... Its all about this new online rpg game that I had recently tried. The game trickster online is a 2D mmorpg which from my own rating of 1-10 will rate 9.
Its a great game but its just in 2D environment which gives it a kiddie taste. But in other aspect of the game, its grea. It has a drilling system where you can drill for items then sell it to other players or on the shop. It has also a card battle. Card Battle is like a battle in yugi-oh wherein players chooses 5 cards from there inventory and fights with other palyers cards.. Cards are either monster drops or gain from quests. To all my other fellow rpg gamers, I could sa that this game is worth a try.
See you in trickster online.. By the way, trickster online is F2P or free-to-play.

No comments:

Rate "Trickster Online"